Saturday, 4 May 2013

Shop My Closet

Hello Everyone

I shop a whole lot or at least I use to, lately I only buy pieces that I feel can transition across all four seasons so now that summer is fast approaching I felt it was time for some spring cleaning.

About once or twice a year I clean out my wardrobe and donate my clothing and shoes, most of which haven't been worn and still have tags attached.It`s important for me to give back so I prefer to donate my clothing to shelters for women, the process is long and grueling but worth it in the end.

Now although I donate a large chunk of my clothes there are still a few diamonds in the rough that I feel would be useful in someone else s wardrobe. which brings me to my latest venture Shop Allis Closet

My shop includes pieces new and gently loved, the prices are amazing check out of few flicks of items I`ll be adding soon. 


3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about shopping nowdays. I like everything you got!

    xx
    Medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Medge, by the way I really love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Love these pieces, dont think i could ever give away a leather jacket. It just goes with everything

    http://moonshinebeauty.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete