ALLISON STONE
  • Home
  • About
  • Shop

Sunday, 7 December 2014

New items added





It's that time of the year again when I clean out my closet and get rid of a lot of items that i haven't worn in years, have never worn and those I forgot I had these items. I've added a few pieces that are perfect for fall and will be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. Take a peek and happy shopping. 
SHOP MY CLOSET

BETSEY JOHNSON LLOLA COMBAT BOOT
BB DAKOTA ERICA FAUX FUR VEST

STUART WEITZMAN 5050 BOOT

BUFFALO DAVID BITTON FAUX FUR VEST

What are some of your favorite fall staple pieces? Tell me about it in the comments below






























































Posted by Allie at 06:39
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: shopping Jeffrey Campbell, stuart weitzman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Email Me Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Youtube Follow Me On Youtube connect blogs shop

Hello everyone, I'm Allison and this is a glimpse into my life. Enjoy

Blog Archive

As Told by Alli. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.